Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #1

Anyone have an aftermarket exhaust f/s?

I have 2 stock ones but hate the mono muffler tip look and the quiet sound. Looking for used and if you need stock or extra o2 sensors then I can trade. Lowest i could find are the 300 ebay ones and they don't look like much unless anyone can vouch for them, and the 1.3k borla are out of my price range on a 80k mile car. I'll pay the ridiculous shipping of course
Just seeing if theres any out there b4 i put the stock back on

Looking for mufflers ect, but will buy straight pipes if price is right, no need manifolds I have ss ones

Brian0icu812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #2

I have a Topspeed $300 ebay special that I am pulling off my racecar in a week or so. It only has about 6 days at the track on it, virtually brand new.

For a road car the drone at around 2000 rpms might be a bit annoying, but you will find that with just about any aftermarket exhaust. That said, for the money they are an unbeatable weight saving and exhaust sound upgrade.

PM me if you are interested $200 shipped.
gavinyuill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinyuill View Post
I have a Topspeed $300 ebay special that I am pulling off my racecar in a week or so. It only has about 6 days at the track on it, virtually brand new.

For a road car the drone at around 2000 rpms might be a bit annoying, but you will find that with just about any aftermarket exhaust. That said, for the money they are an unbeatable weight saving and exhaust sound upgrade.

PM me if you are interested $200 shipped.
Deal, I'll take it if no one has anything better they are getting rid of by the time you have yours off
Brian0icu812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #4

So, was this sold? JW

alanqning is offline   Reply With Quote