Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #1

986 "smoked" tail light housings for sale

I have a pair of smoked tail light housings for the 986 available. These are used, but have no damage. I'm asking $140 plus $15 shipping in the interior 48. Price is firm. Payments are net to me via paypal.

I just took these off my car this past weekend in order to put on a pair of the Anniversary edition tail lights. If you are the least bit handy, it should take you no longer than 10 minutes to swap these out. These do NOT include new circuit boards or lights, just the housings, you simply reuse the ones you have on your car currently.

Great visual upgrade from the stock housings. Don't have any idea whether my price is good, bad, or indifferent, simply trying to get out of them what it will cost me to ship, plus what I paid for my anniversary edition tail lights. If you can get them cheaper somewhere else, go ahead. If you can make your own cheaper, again, go ahead. I'm perfectly content with letting them sit here. You can also pick up in person in Waxahachie, Tx (about 26 miles South of Dallas and save yourself the shipping and depending on when you come, I'd probably even buy you a local tacqueria lunch

Here's a pic of one of them on my car (I was swapping them out and forgot to take a pic until I already swapped one out, the smoked one is the one on the right of course)

Thanks,

Mike

thenavarro is offline   Reply With Quote