Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
Boxster Abuser

Boxster Spec 5 spd transmissions for sale

I need to clear out the Boxster 5 speed transmission stock that I have accumulated. I'm looking to fund some off-season work on the car so make me an offer on what you want.

I have multiple transmissions available.

1) Freshly rebuilt trans by Hergesheimer MotorSports with ZERO hours. This was built to be my BSR race spare and traveled in the trailer with us. It was built to very high standards and has all new synchros, some new bearing, and some new gears and dog teeth. The trans case has also been machined for installation of a transmission cooling system. Asking $2800 + shipping

2) A freshly rebuilt trans by Hergesheimer MotorSports with 2.5 hours(one track weekend). This was rebuilt with all new synchros and some gears along with the cooling system modifications. This was used in my BSR for one track weekend at Thunderhill Raceway before the end of the season. I am switching classes so the box is being removed in great condition, was only ran with cooler installed. Asking $2200 + shipping

3) A freshly rebuilt trans by Hergesheimer MotorSports with 5 hours (two track weekends). This was rebuilt with all new synchros and some gears along with the cooling system modifications. Was used in my BSR for two track weekends, one at Laguna Seca and one at Fontana. Box is in great condition, was only ran with trans cooler installed. Asking $2000 + shipping

send me an email at eric@herg.net

Picture of the trans(#1) with cooler fittings:

Picture of the trans(#2) with cooler fittings:

Picture of trans #3 with cooler fittings:

Eric523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Boxster Abuser

Sold two of them. Still have one for sale!

1) Freshly rebuilt trans by Hergesheimer MotorSports with ZERO hours. This was built to be my BSR race spare and traveled in the trailer with us. It was built to very high standards and has all new synchros, some new bearing, and some new gears and dog teeth. The trans case has also been machined for installation of a transmission cooling system. Asking $2800 + shipping

Eric523 is offline   Reply With Quote