Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #1

FS: Voltage regulator (slightly used)

One slightly used "Transpo" voltage regulator with 400 miles on it for Boxster and others in perfect working condition.

My original voltage regulator went out a few months back, and I replaced it with this aftermarket unit from a trusted ebay dealer. The alternator tested out fine and the voltage regulator worked flawlessly, but I ended up getting the whole alternator rebuilt just 400 miles later, due to worn alternator slip rings. Since the rebuild includes a new voltage regulator, I ended up with a slightly used voltage regulator that I no longer need.

I have a 2000 Boxster S, but this fits the Bosch alternator used in several other models and makes. Excellent info here: http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=214414

Part number:
Transpo-CN
IB225-1339-12V

I paid $40. First $20 plus shipping takes it.

dalvarado is offline   Reply With Quote