Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #1

Parts for sale...

Trying to clear out the garage some of the extra parts I have for the boxster that I no longer own... Prices are listed but will take best offers..

1) Black storage unit that fits underneath the roll bars. Its the hard one with carpet and slider doors on it. Asking $120 shipped.

2) Red storage unit that fits underneath the roll bars. Its the hard one with carpet and slider doors on it. It has the rear speaker upgrade to it... Asking $220 shipped. Please keep in mind that the speaker upgrade is extra $200 purchased separately.

3) CD220 radio with code. This is for the tape version of the cdr220. Great condition as it was replaced by porsche under warranty.. this radio will allow for ipod set-up with purchase of the cable. Asking $140 shipped.. I also have the cd changer that came with it for for an extra $60..

mikes_box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:02 PM   #2

2) Red storage unit that fits underneath the roll bars. Its the hard one with carpet and slider doors on it. It has the rear speaker upgrade to it... Asking $220 shipped. Please keep in mind that the speaker upgrade is extra $200 purchased separately.

So please explain the pricing on this. It must be late for me. Is it $220 plus $200 for the speakers?? or just $220
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:24 PM   #3

It's just $220 shipped.. I just mentioned theorize of how much the speakers would cost if someone bought it as an add on to their current storage unit..
mikes_box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes_box
It's just $220 shipped.. I just mentioned theorize of how much the speakers would cost if someone bought it as an add on to their current storage unit..

Can you post some pics please?
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:48 AM   #5

Garage
Send a message via MSN to tim986
Hi Mike,

I'll buy the Black under roll bar Box for $100- please include shipping to Australia postcode 4212.

Please contact me for further details

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes_box
Trying to clear out the garage some of the extra parts I have for the boxster that I no longer own... Prices are listed but will take best offers..

1) Black storage unit that fits underneath the roll bars. Its the hard one with carpet and slider doors on it. Asking $120 shipped.

3) CD220 radio with code. This is for the tape version of the cdr220. Great condition as it was replaced by porsche under warranty.. this radio will allow for ipod set-up with purchase of the cable. Asking $140 shipped.. I also have the cd changer that came with it for for an extra $60..

Last edited by tim986; 04-27-2010 at 02:55 AM.
tim986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #6

speaker box

Mike;
If the red box with speakers is still available, i'll take it!
Let me know
Thanks
voltairesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #7

a pm was sent to you!

Tranlm is offline   Reply With Quote