View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #17
r9i8c7k

Smile We are special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
Hi,

I don't see what the Big Deal is. It's a Fact of Life in the 38 of the 50 States which require a Front Plate. If you live in one of these states, you should have one. Why should everyone else have to do it except you?

You think it looks ugly? Porsche doesn't! Unlike many Car Manufacturers, Porsche photographs all it's cars for Brochures and Press Releases sporting a Front Plate.

The Tow Hook receptacle can be a good way to temporarily mount a Front Plate, but the aftermarket kits aren't the best I've seen.

The best, pictured below, was made for me by a member of another Forum. It's advantage is that you can mount the Plate Up/Down and/or Side-to-Side with so much variance that it actually doesn't look bad.

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

"Why should everyone else have to do it except you?" - because we are Porsche Boxster owners. We are different. Exceptions should be made for special people. No?