View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:35 AM   #7
FrayAdjacent

VERY NICE!!

Like Randall, I'm gonna have to do a cleaning soon...

I've been waiting for nice weather on a day that I'm off, so that I can throw the Superclean (tm) on my car. It's due for a wash, clay bar, wash, polish and wax.

I'll also have to find a paint shop sometime this year. The car has about a dozen nicks and scratches... and a couple areas that a PO touched up that don't quite match... as well as a crappy respray of the front bumper... I'll have it all taken care of sometime. Although I may concentrate on the interior first. Probably going to have the center console and it's pieces, as well as the door pocket doors covered in black leather. Then I'll need a new shift boot, knob and e-brake handle. New floor mats, and then a good cleaning, and the interior will be nice and sorted.

Anyway, what does a good random orbital polisher cost? I have a buddy that is into nice cars (currently has an 04 Audi TT, and an 01 Saab 93 Cab) that might be interested in going half with me.

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote