View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:16 AM   #12
FrayAdjacent

Well, over the weekend, since I was out of town, and it was rainy... dad got in there with his wet/dry vac and sucked out a bunch of water. I got back into town Tuesday afternoon, and though it was cloudy, it hadn't rained yet.

Got home and checked the drain, and it was kinda clogged. Didn't seem like a lot, since one jab of the finger broke it loose. I poured some water down the drain, and it flowed freely. Checked the other side, and it was not as bad, but still had a little bit in there.

Then I closed the top back up, and poured water on the top, and it appears to have all flowed out.

Yesterday and last night it rained... a LOT... I just went out and checked, and it's only a little damp under the seat, likely from before I cleaned the drain out..

So it appears the drain was the culprit. I probably will do the 'tupperware' mod sometime, tho. As I say, Porsche makes some awesome cars, but sometimes, they just do something STUPID.

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote