Thread: Airbags stolen!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #17
Perfectlap

that sucks, makes me wonder if my airbag was ever replaced!

as far as law enforcement, the operation is only as good as its people and some guys really don't give a crap. I had vehicle stolen once, called the local PD every day. Nada.... Decided to do some leg work of my own (interesting story) and found my vehicle in another jurisdiction (minus wheels). Been sitting there all week with my registration in the car! No one bothered to call anybody else. Another time I had another vehicle stolen and the local PD did nothing to find the loser. I did some asking around and found out who it was as he was spotted. Forwaded the info but the guy takes off after he had plenty of time to pack his bags.
When I spoke to the local PD about all this it was clear they couldn't be bothered with small time stuff. Don't ever count on the law enforcement to catch anybody.
This applies to local, state and federal. Have dealt with them all. Not enough people, not enough pay, and the criminals are one step ahead. Most of the guys caught for anything really are the dumbest, slowest and most drug addicted. Which doesn't sound like the Porsche air bag ring.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote