View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
unklekraker

Front trunk won't open

I need help! My front trunk (MY' 99 Boxster) won't open, the worst part..my son's backpack w/ his homework and books are in there

I told my son last night...try explaining to your teacher about what happen and he said, well..i think I'll go for the old school "my dog ate my homework" rather than telling the teacher for the whole class to hear that" Yah, we have a Porsche but the trunk won't open and it has this constant "CEL" on and the airbag lights all the time..hehehehehehe! but it's a great car

Okay..I found it online (thanks to Larry from other forum) on how to find the release emergency cable to open up the front trunk. Now the problem is..my garage has no tools whatsoever, except for car cleaning supplies and product. My garage is like a cookie jar but has no cookies

Is there anyone around the bay area that has tools needed (jack, jack stand, torx screwdriver) to remove my wheels and wheel well liner that's available this weekend so I could go to your garage or driveway and let me borrow the tools so I could fix the trunk and open it?

I kow it's too much to ask, but right now, I can't afford to buy the tools needed

T.I.A.
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote