View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:20 AM   #8
7th gear

Send a message via AIM to 7th gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_d
...PCA nationals website mart section is not that big. You will find maybe a dozen or so boxsters listed there. And, they will be premium $$ because most PCA owners are more meticulous with their cars than the average person. Are there cars "worth the premium"? only you can decide. It costs $42 to join PCA and if you are serious about Porsche ownership and getting the most from your car (driving events) and social events, its a great place to be a part of.
my $0.02?? listen to brucelee's post.

i enlisted a car broker at one point in my porsche quest. he sent me picts of a pca owner's car. immediately, i put that car hi in my expectations. he called me back in a week and dropped that particular car when he told me he did a carfax on it and the speedometer was different than what was listed.

i actually dropped the broker in the end because while i had him i continued searching on my own. oddly enough we happened upon the same car in our searches. there was a $4.5 k difference of opinion.

bottom line .... read up on your data and make your mind up after the ppi, carfax, test drive ... etc.

pca member
7th gear is offline   Reply With Quote