Thread: Easter Weekend
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 05:54 PM   #17
unklekraker

Gosh..I wasn't going to comment about the story of me and my dad but I can;t help it but share it with you guys...The outcome of this life changing event into my life was..I treat everyday like that's the last time Im going to see my wife, my 3 kids , friends and everyone I met during my lifetime...

I haven't spoke to or seen my dad for the past 12 years.I hated him coz' how he left me to my grandma and my mom with the rest of my bro's and sister. I didn't even let him see my kids..but as I grow older, I realize that in order for me to move on is to forgive my dad and ask for forgiveness..to make the long story short, I make amends to him, start talking on the phone, let my kids talk to him, introduce my dad as their grandpa. so we planned a reunion..after 12 long years..finally, I will get to see my DAD! everyones excited..he prepared the house and the room for us...4 days before the whole family will get to see my dad, i got a phone call from my sister, she said that dad got a heart attack, in the hospital but he's okay now and will be checking out in 2 days...SO i decided to go home ahead of my family...a day before I will get to finally see my dad, to finally hug him, to feel what a hug from a dad feels like...my DAD past away at the doorstep of the hospital.....

TO this day, it's been 7 years, I could still hear my dad saying I LOVE YOU, Son! that was the last word that I heard from him when we hang up the phone....

Our Boxster is just a car but, it's a way of me spending quality time with my daughter, my son and my wife!
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote