View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 07:58 AM   #4
Perfectlap

I don't mean to knock Zaino, I've used it and its absolutely first rate...BUT from what I gather Zaino user fall into two categories:
1-Those who went from Klasse to Zaino, because Klasse's stage two sealant (KSG) is not very user friendly for newbies (a bit too concentrated). People see a much easier to remove product in Zaino so they ditch Klasse.
2-Those who ditched Meguiars, Mother's and other typical autostore brands because Zaino is much more concentrated and durable..for a steeper price of course.

I tried Zaino after using Klasse and it was indeed much easier to use. But unlike most Zaino or Klasse users, I didn't stop but kept trying new and different brands/products like Werkstatt Prime, FK1 1000P, Clear Kote Vanilla Moose. I really didn't see anything present in Zaino or Klasse that was lacking in the others.

After spending lots of time and even more money I think you would have to be a verrrrryyyyy well trained councourse expert to pick a Zaino car from a Menzerma car from a Poorboys car. Some brands have a particular product that is good for its specific application like Menzerma makes imho the best swirl remover (IP), Pinnacle makes the best Carnauba topper (Souveran), Duragloss makes imho the best quick shine spray(Aqua Wax$8), Fk1 makes the best multi-purpose quick detailer (Fk425),

But across all of these high end brands, there is no unmistakeable difference in the quality or degree of the shine. They are all within 99% of each other. If you look at the ingredients in each they all contain basically the same ingredients, very few have patented or proprietary products.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 04-09-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote