View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
Bavarian Motorist

anyone in NorthEast wanna auto-x?

Sunday April 1st I am going to my second autocross from www.motorsportsne.com

The last one was Sunday the 25th.

The first 6-7 cars to show up were all Porsches. There was a 914 race car, a 914/6, a 944 S, a 928 S, a Cayman, a Cayman S, a 964 911, a 964 911 racecar, a heavily moddied 964 911, a 993, a 996 gt3 and a 997 S.

There was also a caterham super 7 with whom I made very good friends with

Anyways, I am going w/ my friend in his Miata and would like to invite some of you guys

Sunday April 1st

It will be held @ Giants Stadium. Site opens at 7 am. Registrations is from 7:30-9:15, but I recommend getting there early and registering so you don't have to wait in line.

End time is around 4:30

Cost for non-members is $40.

You do 4 runs first & a practice run, then after another group of classes goes, you do another 4 runs.

If you are interested, here's what to do:

>>>>> www.motorsportsne.com

>>>>> register an account and subscribe to a club in the dropdown menu (motorsports NE. This does not mean you are registering for the club, but it's necessary to pick a club)

>>>>> Go to 'my garage' and fill in your info. Pick any # for your car. A 987 is BB. 987 S is AA. 986 S is probably B and 986s are probably C. Just pick any class. Doesn't matter.

>>>>> Go to 'events calendar' and click 'register for this event' icon for April 1st autocross.

Well, if anyone is interested, I will be in the black Boxster, so please just come up and say hi to me. I'm really friendly in person! I promise!

PS: There's also one the following Sunday on the 8th

Thanks