Thread: Those Humps
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #12
der Geist

I agree, they do change the appearance of your car sometimes drastically depending on the color. Mine is midnight blue and I think the look gorgeous. I went to a Lexsus dealer tonight to look at a 996 turbo tonight and the salesman wouldn't stop about the speedster humps. I like to think I have 3 cars. The standard, with the humps and with the hardtop. All three are very different. In my opinion of course...Here are mine. They came from Vertex Auto (a sponsor of the board). My wife bought them for me as part of an xmas present. They are contracted to a company in Florida, can't remember their name though. I was really pleased with the fit. Customer service is tip top notch as always. I had em finished locally though. I believe in always doing business in my back yard if possible. Vertex charges $599.00 for them and I had them painted to match for $150.00.

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor

Last edited by der Geist; 03-27-2007 at 07:57 PM.
der Geist is offline   Reply With Quote