View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
Sullivan Pontiac dealer relly *^&^@# us over

we were looking for a car for my mom since she sold her beloved galant that she racked up over 100K miles realllllly fast
so we went to the dealer and 'bought' the car, signed what it seems like endless amount of paperwork like any other new car purchase.
got home and looked over at the paperwork closely to find out that there is a 7100 dollar payment due after 4 years.
those mother*&^*&% signed us up for a lease of some sort without EVER mentioning it, we walked in to buy one and they sign us up for a lease. so the car ends up being about 21 grand. we got the base model, came in to the lot, a nice sales guy comes and asks how he can help us, we said how much for a G6, he said 17, i said we were at other pontiac dealer and they were giving it to us for 13, so he said well beat that and we settle for 12,800, go in sign the papers and that was all.
if we were looking for a car for over 20 grand pontiac wouldnt even be in consideration, but it cought our eye with good price and warranty and all that good stuff, plus being a new car and all (we were originally shopping for a used car in tht price range)
we'we had a car for a week now, and theres like about 150 miles on it

what do you guys suggest we should do about this, or if we can return this, this is really retarted and we feel that we have been screwed really bad.
i will give them a call on monday and see what they say, but what do you guys suggest?
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote