View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #40
RandallNeighbour

OK, Boxster buddies!

I need all the "definitely going" to the Tail of the Dragon Boxster Meet on May 5,6 to email me and tell me a few important things, just so we can keep you abreast of changes and keep an eye out for you when we get there.

Copy the following into an email and email it to randall (at) touchusa dot org. Subject line should read "TOD details"

1. Your real name (first and last)
2. Your forum screen name
3. Your Friend, GF or Wife's name
4. Where you're coming from (city and state)
5. Your cell phone number
6. Your email address
7. Where you're staying Friday and Saturday (Name of hotel/motel and town its in. If it's two different places, list both.)
8. Any particular expectations you may have so we can attempt to accomodate you (no guarantees, but I'll do my best within reason).

What I am planning to do is to keep a roster of who all will be there, and post the list of attendees and accompanying persons on a new page on my porsche web site. Details as to where we will meet Saturday morning and where we will gather to eat dinner that night will also be posted. Bmussatti called me a couple of days ago and suggested we round up some prizes to give away after dinner for various things (person who travelled the most miles to be there, person with the highest mileage, person with the most fiberglass bolted to their car, etc.

So, if you know you are going for sure, then email me and I'll gather the info and post it to a page I will put in this thread and email you back with asap.

PS - If you are a sponsor reading this, belly up to the bar and donate something or a gift certificate toward something you sell! It's free advertising!

Last edited by RandallNeighbour; 03-23-2007 at 01:35 PM.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote