View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
well...if i got a factory brand new 987 S bumper for $50, i bet i can get a gt3 bumper or skirts for much cheaper than they can rip me off for, and i wont even have to pay for shipping. those prices look the same to me as the dealer prices, which are overpriced for what they are anyways.
as for paint...well any paint place can paint a bumper

not trying to start anything but i just source my parts differently and not accross the country and definitely not waiting few months for a part to get to my house. thats all

in my opinion, if you say soemthign and not do it, and then do it again, and for gods sake do this the whole month, then i dunno.

i always believed that you shoould promise low and give people reasonable time to expect their product delivered, and then REALLY try to ge them before that deadline to get the greatest satisfaction, but cmon tell someone tomorrow for a whole month would just piss me off for people lying in my face on daily bases, no matter how nicely they say it to me, couse all they are doing is lying to you in a nice way
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote