View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 07:58 PM   #16
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Here is an example of how many that dislike the Boxster completely flip their opinoin after a drive in one; My dad didn't like Boxsters at all,not one bit,he even bad mouthed it a couple of times after I even bought. I let him drive it a couple of times,it was funny trying to see him drive a bottom-hinged gas pedal and dual mass flywheel. Well after that and letting him drive it through some turns he completely changed his mind and even considered buying one. I promptly made sure that he knew the Boxster model line is MINE,he can't copy his son

-Most of the people that run their mouths about Boxsters being cheap are wrong,these things are still expensive unless you by an early model high mileage one that is basically stripped.

-Now about the whole girl car thing,yes many other cars are faster but I've been in tons of other fast cars that don't have the handling or braking that they should to be a complete sports car,THE BOXSTER IS BALANCED IN EVERY ASPECT!

-"Poser Porsche",nonsense poppy pants! Who is to call it a "poser",the 911 crowd? Need I remind them that the first Porsche was a Roadster? Oh it's not a Porsche because it's not air-cooled? Cry me a river,Porsche was in need of more cooling,hence the move to radiators.

The best response to any smart remark by anyone would be walking away, taking the Boxster out,giving it a good ol' fashion spirited drive and tell them to wipe that grin off your face if they can.

Last edited by blinkwatt; 02-17-2007 at 08:06 PM.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote