View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 08:59 AM   #1
shrey

Porsche Boxster Survey

Dear Forum Users:

We are International Business students attending the Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB) in Grenoble, France. In connection with our Marketing Research and Consumer Behviour course, we are currently conducting research on the Porsche Boxster and wanted to determine if your Forum would be willing to answer a few survey questions. The aim of the survey is to identify potential similarities amongst Porsche Boxster owners and also to assess current levels of satisfaction with owners of the Prosche Boxster relative to its competitors.

As this research is purely academic in nature, we would be more than willing to share the results of our survey for your Forum's consideration. If you would like to participate in this process please feel free to either post a response in this thread or alternatively by emailing me at kele.isaacs@ggsb.com.

On behalf of my group members I sincerely appreciate your consideration in this regard and eagerly await your response.

Here is the survey it is finally finished. We request you to please fill the questionaire out. it is on a recognized site for surveys
The link --
http://www.surveyz.com/TakeSurvey?id=63199

Thanking You
Kele Isaacs