Thread: Help on options
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
Nunzzio

Help on options

I am looking for any input as to what options my 2001 boxster may have since the dealership has no input.
It is orient red with 17" rims and colored centered caps.
It has the aluminum parking brake lever, shifter handle and sill plates.
It also has the xenon lights and of interest, no part of the front headlight assembly...headlight, foglight , turn signal or corner triangle shaped section in amber....all white lenses.
Also of interest, it has the white face guages; something I have not seen much of. Also has gray leather interior.
It has on board computer with top of the line stereo, hidden cassette unit and trunk mounted 6 disc cd changer. It also has the stereo enhanced hall, echo unit at the bottom of the center section of the dash with 3 buttons labeled M1, M2 and M3. It works with the advanced stereo system although with the myriad of buttons, I have basically just left it alone.
It also has the storage unit behind the seats with the built in speakers that are behind each seat. Also has wind deflector unit as well.
This is Not a Boxster S and I bought it from a very old man with only 12000 miles on it and he assures me he did nothing with it but ordered it with all this stuff.
Are these all part of packages or options???? I am particularly interested in the clear colred xenon headlight assembly and white faced guages.
I know one of you experts will be able to fill me in
Thanks
Jeff
Nunzzio is offline   Reply With Quote