View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #1
FrayAdjacent

Litronics just not that bright... ?

First of all, I'm very happy that I found a car that had the Litronic headlights. It appears that either they were stock, or added APOS, and the installer took the time to install the leveling wiring stuff.

But I've noticed that they're really not that bright. I've noticed at night when being passed by at least a few other late model vehicles with HIDs (vehicles that have them stock, not riced out Civics with aftermarket HID kits) are MUCH brighter!

The color temperature is great from mine.. but when that Acura TSX passes me, dang, just DANG his lights are noticeably brighter.

Could this be that my bulbs are aged? Should they be brighter?

BTW, what bulbs do the Litronics use? I take it the fogs are still H7s? Where can I get replacement bulbs? (I figure I'll eventually have to replace them)

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote