View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 05:49 AM   #12
MAC986

Thanks for the response to my post and I do agree that the DIY is the best way to go, but unfortunatley I dont know a damn thing about working on cars, muchless working on a Porsche. I guess I can always try and get the fiance to try and test his mechanical skills. Anyway, he's always the voice of reason, I 've calmed down and will take the car in this weekend and find out whats wrong. I really don't have a choice at this point...cause even if I did want to trade it in, they would certainly check to see if the basic things work and I would be SOL and not get much of a trade in. So, I'll bite the bullit and just get it fixed....the end.

By the way...before I got this car I had a 96 Eclipse I bought brand new drove it for 10 years 115,000 miles and guess what....no problems. I never even had to replace the clutch. So, with that being said, a car of this caliber (Porsche) its so dissapointing they have so many little problems with them that cost an arm and leg if you have to go to the dealer. I guy I work with he use to own a Ferrari said that they refer to little annoying ****************e like this cat bites...HA more like shark bite to me!
MAC986 is offline   Reply With Quote