View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #1
MAC986

Unhappy One year...I'm done

Have had my 01 Boxster since Feb06 and I do love that car but damn, everytime I turn around theres something going on with it. So far, the airbag light stays on constantly...I know the fix for that. $$ Then sometime last summer I had a problem getting the car started....key in, clutch down turn key and nothing....actually happend a couple of times. Now, just recently I'm having issues with the electric windows...push the switches and nothing. It did work randomly last week, got stuck down and it took awhile and many times hitting the switch to get the up. Now I don't know if the windows have anything to do with the top but when I pull the latch to open top....the windows don't go down like normal and when I hit the switch nothing happens. I've also had an issue with the top being stuck halfway open when I was at the store and had to drive home with the top like that.....it really sucked. Now this, it's embarrassing when I go to work I have to open my door to use security card to get into parking garage. This is freaking me out....I really don't want to trade the car in but I'm scared other things are going to start happening. Guess I'll take the car the shop and see how much they're gonna rob for the diagnosis and fix. Damn shame nice car and so many issues. Well, if any of you experienced these issue, please let me know...thanks.

MAC986
MAC986 is offline   Reply With Quote