View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:14 AM   #2
der Geist

I took mine to an alignment shop and they charged $125.00 and set the camber to my specs. You live in a pretty large city and there should be plenty of dedicated alignment shops that have done sport and race setups. A shop like that would be much better suited to do your car and is well worth the couple of extra $$ compared to the cost of tires and having a great handling car. I just can't get the pictures of the Sears mechanic squirting oil on some poor guys shocks and telling him they were bad that were televised here in the 90's. I am pretty sure it was limited to one store but I think that an independent shop will work a lot harder for your repeat business than a huge chain with underpaid hourly employees who are more concerned about break time then your 50K car. All that considered $250 still sounds high for an alignment even by SoCal standards. If you are a PCA member check with the track guys and see if they can recommend a shop. Usually the track guys know all the best shops.

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor
der Geist is offline   Reply With Quote