View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
Bavarian Motorist

racing headers ok?

OK. I finally decided I waste too much $$ on girls and never buy myself ****************.

I have made the decision to make a purchase from fabspeed because I trust them.

I want to buy their $1900 racing headers that don't have cats and are supposedly not emissions legal. I don't care about emissions, but I want to know if these are my best bet for results. I mean there is literally no restriction there. I just want RESULTS for my $$.

Another option is the muffler. I am glad it saves weight and it will sound better, but I am not buying the "up to 19.4hp gain" (which btw was done on a cayman S model, not on my base 987 or a base c7). This is $1400.

The last option is their DME flash. I called and they priced it at $995. Is this the best guarantee for power gain? I mean if it is being programmed to make more power, how can it not gain power?

The guy also said that this is not detectable by Porsche mechanics.

So I dunno what to do, but I've made the decision to invest $$ in my car and stop effing around w/ brainless girls who waste my $$ and time.

Another good option is to get the muffler and then wait till I save some more and get the ECU flash.

So please help me w/ your input. I have made the decision to do this already.

PS: I'm also buying the schnell short shift kit & a k&n air filter.