View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:51 AM   #54
dcporsche99

Update..

Well, the CEL issue is fine now. My brother cleared the codes for me and we took it for a test drive the other night. So far so good! Thanks bro!

Now for that vibration....after using hose clamps on just about anything that was close to where the vibration was, I did find out where the biggest vibration was coming from. Wouldn't you know it, the passenger side header. ***So Blink, if you are reading this, I would highly suggest purchasing headers from someone else. At least, a company that provides a warranty of sorts***There are two areas that come very close together. Starting from the 1st pipe closest to the front of the car...so far, I have just finished wrapping a portion of the first pipe and it seems decent enough. (re: I guess this is where my tennis racket wrapping experience came in handy). Now I need to get to the local hardware shop to buy a few more hose clamps (even though I suspect I will need just one more, but just in case).

***On a side note: Just wanted to say thanks to Randall for the post on how to fix the front and rear truck lid. The other day they both stopped working, but THANKS TO THIS FORUM and Randall's post, it's back in working order.**** :dance:
dcporsche99 is offline   Reply With Quote