View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #53
dcporsche99

Been awhile...

Hey Folks,
Sorry, it's been awhile. After all that time, it was ONLY TODAY (re: 5-10 Degrees in New York) that I finally completed the job with my porsche mechanic. The holidays were hectic and I didn't get a chance to finish everything on my last visit with him so the car basically sat this whole time. But, TODAY I FINALLY have my car WITHOUT THE EXHAUST LEAK!! WHEW!!!....and I have to say that it sure sounds and feels great! :dance:

Other NEW issues:
(1) I do have to take care of a CEL that came on prior to my last visit to him. It was pretty damp and foggy that day. It came on when I went through a puddle of water. Ever since then, it's been on. So, I'll have to take care of that issue before I take my ride out for a REAL TEST DRIVE. Looks like I will be purchasing an OBD II reader as well.

AND

(2) I have some vibration that I have to take care of. It sounds like it's coming from the ???firewall /heat shields/ baffles??? from on the driver's side. I have yet to search our site for some solutions other than removing them.

Would certainly appreciate any input from you guys! (Nevermind, thanks anyway...found all the info from previous posts!)

Last edited by dcporsche99; 01-27-2007 at 10:15 AM.
dcporsche99 is offline   Reply With Quote