View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:53 AM   #34
RandallNeighbour

From what my experienced buddy tells me, it's busy 7 days a week, and weekends are the heaviest... however, bikers and sports car nuts that are out of town like to drink a lot after dark and thus need to sleep in.

So, I will be planning a very early meeting on Saturday and Sunday morning so we can have a couple of runs at speed. Then, when it starts to get thick, we can stop for brunch. After all, we're a civilized bunch of Pcar owners!

As far as lodging is concerned, I need to let you know that hotel and motel rooms around the TOD are really booked this particular weekend. I would like to recommend that anyone going should go to this web page and start hunting for lodging arrangments as soon as you read this...

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/accomodations.html

I called a couple of places and they are too booked already to reserve a block of rooms. So, it's every man for himself I guess. Dang, we should have planned this early last year for this May. I just didn't know what my work-travel schedule would be until a few weeks ago.

I will post the meeting place soon. My buddy knows of good parking lots or places where we can gather. It will be at the crack of dawn if that's ok with you all.

Last edited by RandallNeighbour; 01-10-2007 at 12:04 PM.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote