View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #7
Perfectlap

FK1 only sell direct from their website or 1-800. Actually they sell mostly to professional detailers who buy in bulk. I buy in bulk to save a few sheckels.
on their website go to the profesional section instead of the consumer.
They only charge $5 no matter how heavy your order is, so I usually order a gallon of 425 an 146. If you call in the order ask for the samples of their other products, although they started charging $5 for each recently and they also raised the price of 425 by a few bucks. The 1000P high temp wax would be a good choice for a sample because they only sell one size, this enourmous 1 pound can. The antistatic interior and anti static polishes like 217 are very popular but I haven't tried either...maybe I'll ask for the samples on the next order.

Oh and if you are using 425 for the first time over your preffered wax, buff the surface well before using, making sure the wax you are using has been evenly distributed. 425 tends to magnify your finish or flawes so if you have some lumps or uneven patches it might come through. And I wouldn't use 425 as a stand alone wax, it's shiny but more of a extender/repellent.

Finishkareusa.com

p.s.
Chemicalguys.com is another good site for detailer who buy in bulk. Very good products for very low prices. I haven't tried their anti-statics yet.

p.s.s.
The guy who started Fk1 used to work for Meguiar's. He hold the anti-static patent with the PTO office.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 01-08-2007 at 02:09 PM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote