View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 10:28 PM   #10
Happydadhp

Second on the PS21

Use this since it came with PS21 polish kit I ordered when car was new(Less than 500 Mi). I wanted to protect and keep that shine. Wheels were pristine so I didn't notice much difference at first. Also had to wait until break-in was up to really push brakes. That was when I was very pleased to see brake dust was light and rinsed off easily. The real tell was when I ran out, there was very noticeable difference in amount of dust clinging to wheels and the difficulty getting it off.

Ordered more can't wait. :dance:

If you want to get into a in-depth discussions about wheel care go over to http://autopia.org/ and search the archives. Those guys take detailing “VERY” seriously. :troll:

Also a comment on most local auto-parts outlet stocked cleaners, I have noticed they many cause discoloration to the rotors and some seem to cause break lines/fittings to discolor if not straight out corrode. Your experience may be different but I am not willing to test a chemical compounds primarily intended for the stock steel wheels on my Porsche bits.

Antonio Porchia
Happydadhp is offline   Reply With Quote