View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
MNBoxster

Were you Naughty or Nice??

Hi,

OK, Xmas has passed and I've yet to see a thread about what people received as gifts for the Holidays, so I might as well start one.

I suppose I must have made the Nice List because Mrs. MNBoxster gave me a portable hand-held Steam Cleaner (excellent for cleaning the engines and underside of my cars), something I've wanted (a friend has one and it's really useful), but never bought, for several years - http://www10.shopping.com/xPO-Scunci-Steamer .

She also gave me a Plane Ticket, accomodations at the Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa, and a Gift Certificate for the Porsche Driving Experience (the Masters 2-day Course) at Barber Motorsports Park in Augusta, GA.

I'd like to attend the June course, but a couple race events I usually participate in may prevent that. Alternately, I'll probably go in Sept. or Oct. depending upon the schedule for the President's Cup in Montreal (which my wife is running) and which I will also attend, after which Mrs. MNBoxster and I will have a 2nd Honeymoon (my Xmas gift to her) at the 4-Seasons in Montreal...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

Last edited by MNBoxster; 12-31-2006 at 12:16 AM.
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote