View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 12:27 AM   #20
djomlas

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
in my books i dont think i stole. they evaluated how much it is to fix my car and gave me the money, it was up to me to fix it within that amount.
i never asked to get hit and waste time chasing a drunk 50 yr old while my GF was screaming and crying since her brother passed away from a drunk driver accident. that guy was at fault and had to pay, one way or another, well in this case his insurance paid, thats what you get for driving drunk, he was lucky that he didnt kill both of us.
we were stopped at a light, street where speed limit is 30 mph, light just turned green and i let go of the brake and this maniac flew into me going 50mph, I barely missed a pole, and then had to chase him to get his licence plate number, he is lucky that i didnt pursue this more, so i think i can say that i can fix my car any way i want to ( thank god i was in a volvo, thats what i tell myself every day, to him it was probably like hitting a tank ).

i didnt feel a need to explain myself in such detail in first post, but there it is, you tell me if i was wrong 01slowbox , and how would you react in that case
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote