View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 05:19 PM   #16
Grizzly

Man that's a sweet Camaro! I particularly love the way the exhaust dumps out behind the rear wheel. All business, no fanfare. I want to do something similar with my T-Bird. Right now, it has the Mustang LX type stainless exhaust. Too flashy. I want something more subtle that doesn't immediately give away my secrets.

I had a red epoxy floor in my last garage. I loved my epoxy floor. Best garage improvement project, ever. I'm negotiating with a RaceDeck representative right now to do tile this time. I need 1000 sq ft, so I have to make a great deal or it's not going to happen. If not, I'll happily do the epoxy again.

The Sunoco sign and lamps you see are just the beginning. I'm restoring two 1939 Sunoco gas pumps that will go on either side of the archway. Then my brother and I are going to tile that wall to look like the front of an old porcelain service station. Then, if my wife doesn't kill me in my sleep, I want to get a glass garage door like the old service stations would have had between the front and rear garages. The net effect would be that you are looking at an old service station with cars in the service bays. With that door closed, it would also keep over-spray, glass bead, sanding dust, etc. from getting on the cars in the front garage.
...no catastrophic engine failure ...yet

Last edited by Grizzly; 12-14-2006 at 05:22 PM.
Grizzly is offline   Reply With Quote