View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 09:20 PM   #52
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggtown
While I see all sides, we can't delete the thread. For the same reason its a crime to deny the holocaust existed. I dont agree with a lot that has been said, but im tolerant of it. I just know that if Im in the ghetto and I see a group of white people (looking like there up to no good) approaching my car, im gonna run the red light and drive the heck away. Ive had a friend almost get their corvette carjacked by some black people, luckily he hauled but outta there. While we can all agree that there are undesirables in the world, its our own fault. I dont know how we can fix it, but there will always be a bad egg in a good family, and its the social and economic environment that really dictates a childs future. And yes, there will always be a good egg that overcomes adversity and does fine. I think that 80% of the world is dictated by the family/ environment, and 10% will be good no matter what, and 10% will be bad no matter what.
Hi Jonathan did u paint your rear diffusers yet and if yes how did they turn out