View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 02:48 PM   #26
super66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 986Roadster
thanks for the story bruce, i think you missed our point. being african american had nothing to do with the car being stolen. the smart ass comment posted by one of the members was useless. there was no joke here, the guy had his care stolen and smashed. all he could highlight is the fact that it was done by an african american. i think if someone commented about a german or irish, you would of reacted very differently. oh well. i don't think it made a difference if it was a black guy or a white guy. no need to comment.
agree again 986....

Bruce you could right and ramble for days, just don't align with MLK and then support the comments on the board as free expression....the point is to eliminate that form of thinking....your right, the color of someones skin shouldn't impact anything......but the comments on this thread are nothing but racist comments....

any justification that helps you sleep better is cool by me, you have a black banker, a mexican friend, whatever...cool....but like I said, thoses comments were not expressing anything but hate......but hey, leave them up, as Jeff said, people will just use it to consider us pompous and racist.....

but this really needs to go no further, at the very least the comments have stopped and thats a start....