View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 11:12 AM   #22
super66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucelee
I am watching carefully. A fine line between "free experssion" and maintaining a orderly society.
this is laughable.....free expression is one thing....this isn't free expression.........I'm not "African American" but I'm not white....and I'm not generally sensitive to this kind of crap considering my favorite comedians include the likes of Mencia and Chapelle....but the comments below aren't made to funny....

I truly hope none of our "African American" board members read this cause I would think it would be rather offensive to them....wait, the one comment already suggested Afican Americans don't own Porsches so I guess we don't have members.....

for those of you who think its free expression.....go express those thoughts in the ghetto, surround yourself with individuals of a particular race and make those comments.....not from behind computers where you are nice and safe....

I've got 5 bucks you would probably not take that chance huh....

said my peace.....

take a queue from 986 roadster "wow who cares what colour they were, and where they came from and where they went......not one of you asked the guy if he was okay!"