View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 10:38 AM   #8
donv

Hi Charlie,

Re: The Greenfield Community College (GCC) and 'facilities', does that translate to 'bathrooms'?
:dance:

If so, there's at least one fast food restaurant at the exit/rotary area. Finding GCC is easy from there.

I've included some tips/milestones below to augment the http://www.greenriverfestival.com/map.html directions, if that helps.

BTW, sign us up for 1 car/2 people - Monica and I.

-Don Veino

From 91S (a.k.a. Rt2W), take exit into Rotary. Exit ASAP from Rotary (as if taking a 90 degree right turn off 91S).

A signalled intersection will come up immediately - stay in the rightmost lane to position for the turn. If I remember correctly, when sitting at the lights there will be a Friendly's restaurant on your left and a fill_in_generic_chain_motel_name_here on your right. Turn right at the light.

Continue straight on this road past motel and a car dealership on your right, and a BJ's/Costco on your left. Road will become more 'country' quickly (woods/fields). Continue straight (despite map showing that little 3-way intersection jog, I don't remember that really happening) for ~1 mile to the GCC entrance on left. Turn left into GCC.

The GCC driveway is long and leads to a small rotary feeding multiple parking lots. This could make for an easy loop-around-and-merge trick with the second group, ready to position for getting back to Rt2. The area is visually open, so it should be easy to find one another.
donv is offline   Reply With Quote