View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 07:42 AM   #22
JP-s-in st. louis

I will chime in here since my Boxster S was IA's first......

Low boost, low temp pProcharger C1, resize injectors GIAC tune and you are set... Stephen Kasper builds great Porsche motors he is not just a "tuner". If he was I would have never gave him my car for over a year to develop this system. He builds SAFE high HP cars and could pull more HP out of my car but said it would be pushing it. In his words “you can not get blood from a turnip.”

I have even went as far as offering my car to anyone to drive that are interested in this system. I did not have to nor am I receiving any funds for this. I believe it is that good. As for a point of reference I had a brief run at the last Seattle drive with a 997TT… Wow was he surprised when I was pulling on him from 60-110 mph…Ask Dacid_J who was in this car and is a member on this board when I pulled on a modded 3.4 996 that smoked his 01 Boxster SI was amazed and so was the Bob who wrote the article for Excellence Mag that will be out in the next few months. It is that good

BTW: IA and many others have installed the EVO S/C on over 100 on 996's (they have a higher compression then Boxsters) and not 1 has went boom. The bigest issue that they had with that kit was changing from a .02 boost hose clamp to a stronger one

3.6, SC 'er and other parts for sale

Last edited by JP-s-in st. louis; 11-23-2006 at 07:46 AM.
JP-s-in st. louis is offline   Reply With Quote