View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
NickCats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly
Dearest Jeff,

Going forward, please refrain from posting on this forum unless your vehicle has experienced one or more of the following conditions:

( images removed )

unless:

A. You truly hate your vehicle and exist solely to frighten those who don't.

B. You are of a different membership class who is permitted to post regarding such topics as:

1) all of the celebrities they've met, dined and cavorted with
2) being surveilled at a taco stand
3) whatever the hell else they want

Thank you,

Management
Ok guys, let’s not pick on MNBoxster. He is entitled to his opinion, just like everyone else . He has provided more technical advice and knowledge on this forum that anyone else. It seems like every time he “speaks his mind” everyone jumps all over him. I guess every group needs a “bad guy” which seems the be the part Jim often plays ( and seems to enjoy ). It is the camaraderie with fellow Boxster owners, the plethora of information I have learned about this great car, and all the other useless, random, and entertaining junk that make me log into this crazy forum on a daily basis. If all we did is talk about technical stuff ( like the Mercedes and Jaguar forums I have been a member of ) I doubt that many of us would be inclined to keep coming back on a daily basis.

Just my $0.02

Nick

1999 986 ( Black )
1998 MB C280 ( Black )
1999 BMW K1200RS ( Yellow )
2005 Audi A4 ( Red )
NickCats is offline   Reply With Quote