View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 03:30 AM   #49
elgyqc

Garage
It is taking a lot of time to complete everything since the first start 2 weeks ago, but things are looking good... except a problem with the brakes that took some time.
https://986forum.com/forums/performance-technical-chat/85587-do-i-need-new-brake-booster.html
Otherwise the road tests have not uncovered any problems. There are still some details I am working on before I officially put it on sale: returning the top to power operation (waiting for a part), refitting the panels under the car, a pesky rattle that I think is an exhaust shield, finish putting the frunk and trunk panels and lining back in place, the moulding on the seat backs that has pulled out, a CEL on start up, an amplifier bolt anchor that seems to be stripped and a thorough cleaning inside and out.
Maybe I'm putting too much into these details, I'm sure that the majority of other Boxsters for sale locally haven't been as well prepared, starting with a wash and a vacuuming.
1987 924S 5-speed (Sold) - Blue 2000 Boxster 5 spd (Sold)
elgyqc is offline   Reply With Quote