View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 06:05 PM   #6
420tiesto

I actually spent a couple hours with the guy trying to figure out more information, even asking him to describe the sound in detail. I wouldn’t call him homeless but more of a meth head car hoarder. He gave me a bunch of details as far as what was wrong but said he was never able to actually start the car. He was only able to get the engine to turn by pouring gas in the filter. When I asked if it sounded like a fart can he said no more like it was chugging and struggling. His plan with the car was to put a wide body kit and wing and racing steering wheel. After he told me that I stopped listening to him and realized he might have no idea what’s actually wrong with this car. I took it to my mechanic who lives by my house to check it out and let me know what I have to do to get it running. I already found a couple used 2.5s in the area (Los Angeles). I plan on keeping this car and slowly bringing it back to a presentable condition. Also I have a 08 987.1s that I bought with a blown engine so I’ve been through this process before. I plan on starting a new thread to show some pics and the process soon.
420tiesto is offline   Reply With Quote