View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 01:31 PM   #29
elgyqc

Garage
My 2000 S project, mentioned above, is as finished as a 23 year old car can be... meaning other things will come up and maintenance will have to be done, but now I can return may attention to my green 2000 base which I want to sell.
Two years ago the green car's engine came out for maintenance and was replaced by an engine I bought off ebay.
After removing the original engine I changed the cam chain pads, the IMSB, the AOS and a few other maintenance items. I was in no hurry to put it back in the green car, but it did pass a couple of months in my S while I was waiting to find a used 3.2 engine.
Now that the S has its 3.2 installed the time has come to put the green car's original engine back in place, so today I started the preparation of another engine swap (my fourth).
The car is now up in the air on my Quickjacks. Before starting the swap I have to finish up some details on the engine that is going in, new vacuum lines, oil cooler o-rings and a new RMS.
1987 924S 5-speed (Sold) - Blue 2000 Boxster 5 spd (Sold)
elgyqc is offline   Reply With Quote