View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:35 AM   #12
Boxtaboy
07 Carrera S Cab

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezer
I drove my 04S to my office for the first time on Friday. My wife and I work in the same office and we received multiple compliments. (We both normally drive company cars). I just had the bumpers painted two weeks ago, in turn, someone kicked the rear bumper. I noticed the black rubber sole mark as soon as I walked up to car (it buffed out). Risky move on the offenders part, if I happened to see them, I certainly would have put them to sleep, regardless of the consequence. Positive or negative, it is my nature. Out of the 200 people in this office location, there is maybe 3 field employees that would let their jealousy and frustration get the best of them.

On a positive note, I benched pressed a new one time Max on Saturday. Maybe the two are related....hmmm.

Breezer
Orange County, CA
2004S
2005 AMG
Just an interesting observation- seems like from reading this and other threads that there's a lot of folks in California who have to deal with vandalism due to plain ole jealousy, and folks in Florida have to deal with litronic happy Xenon light theives. As mentioned in my earlier post, I've never once had anyone scratch or throw stuff at or in my car in all the years I've parked my car in the street when out at night or at malls in the tri-state area here. I have heard of break ins to take stuff though.

Previous: 01 Boxster in Arctic Silver, 86 944 in Guards Red
Boxtaboy is offline   Reply With Quote