View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 10:27 PM   #6
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijen6
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words.

No damage was done. As far as I can tell. The whole time I was rinsing the soda off, I was inspecting for dent marks. Glad to say none was found. I cant imagine how I would feel if they used a soda can instead of a plastic cup. I guess I was lucky in that sense. It still peeved me off more than it should have though because I just spent hours washing it about 2 days before.

As for Trigem, wow .. ur top was down .. that really really sucked .. any damage other than the obvious time spent wiping things up?

Just curious, since this happened when you guys were in the car leaving the club. Didnt you see who it was that threw it?

$1300+ is alot of money to spend on someone else's stupidity.

Oh ya, we definitely saw who it was. Apparently it was the same guys who had hit on my sister and cousins earlier that night.

I was pissed and thought about going back, but we had 3 cars, and a bunch of girls with us. On top of all things, do you really want to start something with some drunk punks at a night club 1am? If we went back i think it would have ended worse than it did.

Its the price you pay for playing the game i guess.
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3