View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 10:06 AM   #12
boxxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker boxster View Post
Good for you. There are 2 guys in my club that have great Porsches - one has a 2014 Turbo S and the other a 2019 GT3 RS. They both keep them spotless and their drives consist of taking them to the monthly Supercar Sat or weekly Cars & Coffee shows during nice weather season. They would complain mightily if they had to clean a massive amt of dust from their wheels after driving the 10 mi round trip.
I will shamelessly admit I fall under this category lol

To the OP, check out Akebono Euro Ceramics. I just bought a set (though haven't installed them yet) after a positive experience on my other car (BMW). They don't dust, like literally 95% less than OEM, and even then, the dust is lighter, not black, so it doesn't really show. People complain about a lack of bite, but honestly that was way overblown in my experience. Stopping power is still there. Only thing is ceramic pads are not ideal if you ever plan to track the car.

Honestly they're the best thing I have done to a car in recent memory. I love clean looking wheels and I hate cleaning them. Perfection.
boxxster is offline   Reply With Quote