Thread: I cheated
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 04:47 AM   #1
MrBen

I cheated

I cheated on my Boxster yesterday. I'll be 65 in December. I won't retire but I'm going to slow down maybe 40 hours instead of the 70 or so I've worked in the last 20 years. I went Corvette shopping yesterday. I just love the looks and sound of the C8. I don't think I need a Z06, a nicely optioned Stingray would be a fine semiretirement gift to me. I've been a bachelor for 29 years. I've saved more than 50 percent of everything I've made in the last 20 years. I haven't made a car payment since 1978. I'll just write a ripper. If I change my mind I can sell my spot in line or just take delivery and sell the car to some lotto winner for a profit. I ordered a new 2500HD in May still don't have that. That has me concerned. They say the C8 is better delivery experience. You can at least track the progress. Soo looks like later this year there should be a real nice 2002 S coming up for sale. I could keep it and buy a lift for storage. My 40x56 barn is full of toys now. I only have so much time. I'm thinking that dark gray????
MrBen is offline   Reply With Quote