View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 07:30 PM   #6
Boxstard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi Cooper View Post
LOL so for grins and giggles I contacted the guy. Sent me some pics of an RTS. He wants $500 Zelle'd to him. No Paypal. I asked him about the guy he scammed here. He said if he had scammed someone then he would be banned. Then I asked him to send me pics of the RTS with today's newspaper. This is what I got:

A "paper" with today's date, done by a professional graphic designer on the most advanced version of MS Paint

What a piece of **************** this guy. I wonder what it feels like to be such a dumb loser that you need to scam people to make a couple of bucks
Nice playing the scammer to expose their stupidity!

They are out here… but so easy to spot. When your see him with only 3 posts, already sold the car and selling parts, who really trusts him?

I was looking for speedster humps and posted WTB and a guy sent me a PM. I asked for pictures and he sent them from an ad several years ago that showed up on google search. I asked him for more pictures of specific spots until he run out of pictures off that ad… then told him that I found those locally. He dropped the price like hot pancake and tried to pull it off for a few days until I said I bought them. Make them work hard with their pea brain.
1997 Boxster arctic silver/ red, XNE riveted mahogany/ leather steering wheel & 917-style wood shift knob, Ben’s short shifter, PSE, 996 TB, UDP, stereo/ center console delete, hardtop and speedster humps, daily driver rain or shine or snow!
Boxstard is offline   Reply With Quote