Thread: 01 S Partout
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 10:28 AM   #77
DarkStar

Garage
Well, first I want to say thank you for this. Thank you for being patient while I struggle with trying to save my business from collapse and parting out a car on my spare time, which is usually late at night when I should be sleeping because I have work in the AM. Then on top of it, I also had to spend my spare time building a 61"x54"x30" Crate and deliver it to a shipping dock 100 miles from my home and work.... On my very limited spare time.

Just so we can clear the air here, you mention "order of contact", If I sold it to whoever by order of contact, you would be 4th in line. You did not contact me first. And I did get back to you with a quote, You asked for another, more detailed quote, after that someone else who was talking to me before you, asked me for my PayPal info and sent me what I quoted him without any argument. Then a few days later you contacted me again asking for that quote, in which I responded to you that the bumper sold already. Yes, The bumper sold right after you asked for a quote by someone who contacted me WAY Before you did. I must admit I did not go by order of contact tho, you are correct. The guy that purchased the bumper was actually 2nd in line. Then another guy hit me up, and then you. I will admit, perhaps if I contacted you right away on the double, I could have sold both to you possibly. Or you could have turned down my quote like one person did, or you could be like another that asked to buy them, acted serious and then completely stopped responding after I gave payment information. Never know, **************** happens!

I will say this once, if its wrong, oh well. First Come, First Serve. If you ask me for a quote and someone else is asking me for payment information, what do you think I'm going to do? Bid Wars? I dunno if thats honorable but maybe?

Anyway, I would like to apologize for disappointing you. I am doing my best to contact EVERYONE as quickly as possible. If I'm wrong in anything I say or do here, really I'm sorry. I am not parting this car out as a job or something I want to do. I'm doing it only to help keep me floating while my business goes down hill due to local issues happening in my State.

I'm uploading a screenshot starting the day the 2nd person (buyer) contacted me up until today when you messaged me with your disapproval of my actions.

Have a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silber View Post
Just a note. I messaged DarkStar mid August looking to buy both bumpers shipped together. He said he would get Back to me with a shipping price, never did, and sold one of the bumpers to someone else. If you want something keep after him, don’t expect him to go in order of contact.