View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 05:37 PM   #15
Tortuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulE View Post
Sounds like this is another Boxster you have now, not the one you put the M030 kit on? I also put the Suncoast ROW M030 kit on own 2003 S 5 or 6 years orlonger ago, it was on sale for $1,900 or $2,000 then. Maybe the Koni Sports STL-986 recommends, with some H&R lowering springs and a thicker front sway bar would do the same for less money. I can tell you that the part number on the rear sway bar in the ROW M030 kit from Suncoast was the exact same part number as the rear sway bar that was on my car from the factory, so you shouldn't replace that if you are buying separate parts.

And if it's helpful, I made this ROW M030 parts list at the time I bought my kit.
I once priced the individual parts and it was cheaper than the kit - I assume they are available to buy still as individual items. I bought during a Black Friday sale and it was around 2k total IIRC.

I just installed all the bits on my 2002 s. Well, my friend did 70 percent of it, but I did the easy parts. Fantastic upgrade, although to be fair the current bits on the car we’re probably original so long over due.
Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote